Grilled Red Snapper Recipe
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika FFS 613000
- 1 Tsp ground pepper FFS 614000
- 1 Tsp onion powder FFS 612000
- 1 Tsp garlic powder FFS 610200
- 1 Tsp dried oregano FFS 612800
- 1 Tsp dried thyme FFS 618010
- 1/2 Tsp salt FFS 555330
- 1/2 Tsp cayenne FFS 615000
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless red snapper fillets
FFS 254112, 254940, OR 254960
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil FFS 576700
- 1 large Lemon wedges FFS 355100
Preheat grill to medium-high (400-450 degrees F). Combine paprika, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, salt and cayenne in a small bowl. Brush fish all over with oil; Sprinkle the seasoning evenly over both sides of fish, pressing to adhere.
Oil the grill rack. Grill the fish, covered, until it flakes easily and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 145 degrees F, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with lemon wedges.