With consumer demand for this cuisine soaring, why not give the people what they crave? And who couldn’t use a little comfort right about now? Here are a few simple LTO suggestions you might want to snuggle up to this fall:
- 2 15 oz. cans chili
- ½ cup ea. shredded Monterey Jack & cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- 1 Jalapeño sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips & sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Add chili to 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and green onions.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with pico de gallo, jalapeño and cilantro.
- Serve chips & sour cream.
35% crave comfort food at dinner… 41% at lunch!
21% of consumers are craving comfort beverage options.
Pumpkin Espresso Recipe
- 1 oz. Non-Dairy Whipped Topping
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon or nutmeg
- Prepare espresso.
- Pour syrup into mug.
- Add shots of espresso to syrup.
- Steam the milk in espresso machine and add to the mug, stir.
- Add whipped topping and dust with spices.