COVID-19 Updates & Resources
As we navigate this unprecedented season, we’re surrounded by uncertainty. There is ONE THING, however, that is certain. We are here to help! We’ll continue to update this page with the latest news and resources. If you have a specific need that’s not addressed here, please reach out. You can email your rep directly by clicking their photo at the bottom of the page. Hang in there! We know that with some patience, perseverance, and a lot of hard work, our industry will continue to thrive.
We gathered a panel of FFS Experts to answer Frequently Asked Questions and address Customer Concerns as the state begins to re-open and consumers return to dining rooms. If you have additional questions, click your Sales Representative’s photo, below, to email them directly.
As part of our 6-episode series addressing success during the COVID-19 pandemic, our FFS Marketing Team, in partnership with UniPro Foodservice, offers business insights for navigating this difficult season.
In Episode 2, our FFS Marketing Team, in partnership with UniPro Foodservice, digs deep into what steps establishments need to take NOW to ensure food safety and sanitation.
Hospitality and customer retention is discussed by our FFS Marketing Team, in partnership with UniPro Foodservice in Episode 3. Find out if you’re doing what it takes to keep customers returning to your tables.
Now more than ever, promoting your restaurant is crucial. Episode 4 features a few simple tips to help you stand out in the crowded marketplace.
There has never been a better time to take a look at your menu. Episode 5 features menu suggestions, prepared by our FFS Marketing Team, in partnership with UniPro Foodservice, which will help your operation thrive as the state begins to re-open.
Even before COVID-19 curbside, takeaway and delivery showed increased popularity among consumers. Getting carryout right has a powerful impact on the success of your dine-in business. In this final episode of our series, the FFS Marketing team joins UniPro Foodservice in reviewing important carry out practices.
Here are a few links you may find helpful as you work towards filling your dining rooms again.
- FDA Best Practices for Re-Opening
- FDA Best Practices for Re-Opening Infographic
- FDA Best Practices for Re-Opening Checklist
- National Restaurant Association’s Coronavirus Information and Resources
- CDC COVID-19 Landing Page
- OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- IFDA’s Response Protocol for Employees Testing Positive
- Datassential COVID-19 Reporting and Resources
- Greater Gainesville Chamber’s COVID Landing Page
- Florida Food Service ServSafe Registration
- SIMPLOT Covid-19 Resources | Labor and Staff Reopening Successfully, Part 1: How to Manage Labor
- SIMPLOT Covid-19 Resources